As the eleventh series of QI has started on BBC, I thought I would post this video and praise my absolute favorite distraction in my everyday life.
Stephen Fry’s eloquence, Alan Davies’ brilliant ignorance, yet genius innocence, and great guests have kept me entertained and filled me with interesting facts, which I try to put into my own works as often as I can.
I thirst for knowledge and brilliantly written shows, so this is something I really enjoy. I love the way Stephen Fry lights up when he discovers something he doesn’t know and Alan Davies’ disbelief at something that he believed to be true, is in fact a falsehood. David Mitchell is one of my favorite guest and above is one of my favorite moments involving him.
- QI questions are too hard for me, says Alan Davies (express.co.uk)
- QI, Alan Carr: Chatty Man and Celebrity MasterChef: TV picks (metro.co.uk)
- Stephen Fry’s ‘paedophilia’ limerick on QI did not breach BBC rules (mirror.co.uk)
- What’s on TV tonight: Natural World – Meet The Monkeys, Would I Lie To You? and QI (thejournal.co.uk)
- Alan Davies: ‘Dad didn’t give me enough – so I stole’ (telegraph.co.uk)